Skip to main content

“Now, We Are Breaking Up”

 


“Now, We Are Breaking Up” first airs November 12, 2021 in South Korea.

Plot Synopsis : A dreamlike story of love and breakup.

Ha Young-Eun (Song Hye-Kyo) is the leader of a design team for a fashion company. She is a cold-hearted realist and she prioritizes stability first. She is smart, beautiful, self-disciplined and sensitive to trends.

Yoon Jae-Kook (Jang Ki-Yong) is a popular freelancer fashion photographer. He has everything like intelligence, wealth and handsome appearance.




Comments

  1. Ldrsကိုအားေပးလားဗ်။ whyဘာညာသိပါရေစ။

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've PhooPhoo 24/7.Cant enough of crushing u. I am clicking here to have a perfect future with you. I want a happy family with you. I promise I am not gonna smoke cause I want to live longer with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you're reading this, it doesn't matter where you are right now on this planet, I wish you a wonderful day and a happy, peaceful life where all your dreams come true.❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. အားလုံးဖိုက်တင်းပါ

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment